Healthy Stock images are royalty-free. We currently provide two types of licensing: Standard and Extended.
Every photo file downloaded from Healthy Stock comes with a Standard License. The Extended License gives you expanded rights for an additional fee to increase both the types and quantities of reproductions permitted, and the ability to use our photos in items meant for resale.
Copyright or Trademark is not transferred with Standard or Extended Licenses of an image. Stephanie Quilao, photographer and owner of Healthy Stock, retains copyrights and trademarks.
For Buyout images, once purchased, the image will be removed from Healthy Stock for sale, and copyright is transferred to new owner. Photographer may use image for portfolio use only.
Feel free to use watermarked content from Healthy Stock on a complimentary basis for comp work use only. Watermarked photos may not be used in final products or publicly available use, and may only be used for 30 days following download.
A Standard License gives you the right to use the photo for any personal, business of commercial purposes that are not subject to restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below.
- Mobile publication: apps, advertising, wallpaper and backgrounds under 250,000 users.
- Digital and social publication: website, blog, social media account, digital magazine, digital book, online advertising, newsletter, music song or album cover, computer wallpaper and screensaver under 500,000 monthly impressions or users.
- Video: mobile and web clips, webisode, film, TV, advertisement, or multimedia presentation for production budgets under $250,000.00.
- Printed material: books, magazines, album covers, invitations, advertising, newsletter, packaging, presentations, catalogues, brochures, bags, business cards, posters, flyers, and promotional postcards or letters under 250,000 printed pieces.
- School or university projects.
An Extended License expands upon on the Standard License in the following ways:
- In any manner permitted under a Standard License, without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, downloads, or budget.
- Physical items for resale: posters, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, calendars and or any other online print-on-demand products.
- Digital templates for resale: website or blog template, mobile or web app template, electronic greeting card template, brochure design template, or business card template.
“Editorial Use Only” means the image can only be used for editorial purpose and cannot be used for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising, advertorial, or merchandising use.
Both our Standard and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
- Sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute Healthy Stock media or the rights granted under these terms;
- install and use Healthy Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of Healthy Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- Use any of Healthy Stock media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- Use Healthy Stock media identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of Healthy Stock media means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- Remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in Healthy Stock media.
- Use Healthy Stock media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in Healthy Stock media into disrepute.
- Use Healthy Stock media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Healthy Stock media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Healthy Stock media for sale;
- Use the Healthy Stock media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to Healthy Stock media or in audio/visual production credits: “©Healthy Stock Photography”;
- Use or display Healthy Stock media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement; or
- Use or display Healthy Stock media in such a manner that gives the impression that Healthy Stock media was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of Healthy Stock media.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us at email@example.com.
Healthy Stock is a brand owned and operated by Vibrantly, by Stephanie Quilao, the photographer.